Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2009

Found - a Crafty Individual Stamp I didnt know I had!!!

After moving my craft room downstairs and now back upstairs!! it gave me the chance to have a good clear out of all my stash collected over the last year. Wow have I bought some stuff!! But amongst it all was a Crafty Individual Angel stamp - never used!!! So after staring at it for ages I got a serviette, stamped the angel stamp on it and then cut it into the 4 squares, laid it on some card that I had inked with distress inks. My lovely friend Sue gave me some slide mounts to play with last weekend so I covered these with some pastel papers, stamped some swirls on them and then added some diamantes. I then folded a 12x12 square of grey core card into 3, stamped the same swirls on it and again covered it with MORE diamantes, added some lace trim to each side and then mounted it onto some black card. Had a go at Serendipty (tutorial by Sue-PaperParadise) and punched out some butterflies and here it is. The Serendipity technique is really good - even hubby was impressed with how it came out. Forgot how good it was to just play with materials - been concentrating too much on Copics!!! But more importantly Sue invited me into her craft room and I got inspired just looking at all her recent creations!





Made a couple of cards at the beginning of the week - this card was made using paper from the porcelain range, one of my favourite stamps and some flowers and....




a card using my favourite Sarah Kay stamp coloured with copics (and not a hint of pink in this one Sam). Well thats it for now. x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Polly, but how can you a) have not used a stamp and b) forgotten you had it?? Hehehehehe!!!!

    Now that you have found it you've certainly created a fab layout, perhaps it might come out to play more often now!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. missed your creations but wow you come back with avengance. love the serendipity technique and the card creations. love the pink flowers and that saying is so heart felt
    kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work again Polly. The set of angels is one of my all time C I favourites. Have to say though, I just absolutely love the card using the porcelain papers, it's yummy.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete