Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Chocolate Treat birthday card

This was the card I started to make last night - it was either make a card involving the chocolate bar or eat it!!! So with the words ' a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips' ringing in my ears - a card it was!

The wallet was fairly simple to make once I had measured around the chocolate bar and added the seams and then added some paper to the front of the wallet. I wrapped the choccy bar in co-ordinating papers and added a pc generated 'Sweet Treat' to it and wrapped around a polka ribbon. Then it was just a question of putting it on the card and embellishing. The papers are all My Minds Eye Wild Asparagus - very yummy papers!



And this little snippet is from a scrapbook page for a special little boy - not quite finished yet.



Well thats it for now xx

4 comments:

  1. Has the card actually got a bar of chocolate in the wallet you made Polly or did you give in and eat it!!!

    Great colour combo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmm think I would have gone for the chocolate bar........... but the card is just as scrumptious. Can't wait to see the finished scrapbook page
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chocolate card's great. I saw it yesterday and as always was amazed by the idea, you certainly have loads of creativity stored in that brain of yours. Can't wait to see the finished page. I know what you are doing and am eagerly awiting its completion!!!!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Polly
    Just to let you know I love
    your blogspot
    Just love what you do !!
    Cheers Leonie

    ReplyDelete