Pages

Wednesday 7 October 2009

A commission - a bottle of wine for a wedding!!

Was given a bottle of wine at work - unfortunately not to drink!!! It was to decorate for a wedding present - oh well!

I made the same kind of design as the other one I made a few days ago except this one was really PINK!!! I used pink cardstock, the main paper is Melissa Frances which was distressed and inked with Antique Linen. The punch used on the top is my absolute fave - the Martha Stewart doily punch, the photo is from a cd containing vintage images, ribbon and flowers from Boyes, some eyelets from B&Q (these are the larger eyelets and you get 100 plus the little tool all for 99p), scalloped nestabilities, a little heart punch, a leaf punch (which I have to stand on to punch out the leaf) and... think thats it.

And here is the back of the bottle....



And here is the front.....


Soooo wanted to keep this :O). Mind you - since I've taken it into work I've been asked to make another one!! TTFN x

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Polly. Looks as though you have hit on a good idea here. It just makes something ordinary into something very special. Can you do anything with a bottle of Southern Comfort, which I expect will be empty after tomorrow night??????
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol love sue's comment it made me laugh. Although this is as she says a fab idea for that something special. Would love to see a xmas themed vintage one as I may have to place an order then...........
    cya soon
    kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~Another fab creaton Polly, looks like this could be a long standing order, especially with the festive perod just around the corner, I have your craft stamper in the shop, see you soon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi polly like your bottle what a great idea
    see you soon xx

    ReplyDelete