Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

Our ROSEbuds

Got this afternoon off - so finished all the housework, completed most of my card commissions for friends at work and started to work on this scrapbook page just for ME!!!!

I got a lovely photo frame and photo of our 3 little grandkiddies Eli, Daisy and Heidi on Mothers Day and just had to scan, turn to black & white and scrapbook it!!!!

This rose paper I just love (The Hobby Shop) and the Basic Grey Porcelain paper (Running With Scissors) are another of my fave papers - infact most of the papers I use are faves which is why I buy them I guess ;O). I've used my favourite Martha Stewart Doily punch on just about ALL the papers and inked with Walnut Stain. The branches are from a Sissix die that I got for Christmas and only just got around to using it (too much stash so hubby says and not enough time to play is what I say!!!! I used the Olivia Alphabet dies for the title, a small EK Success flower punch, butterfly punch (not the MS one which I would love) and thats it really so here it is........ very girlie and very pink!



I've so enjoyed this afternoon that I'm going to learn more about scrapbooking - so many talented scrapbookers out there that just blow you away with their layouts.

Its our 8th Wedding Anniversay next weekend so off to Whitby (we got married there) and booked into The Smugglers Rock Hotel in Ravenscar. Apparently Whitby is hosting the first National Mod Bike rally that weekend too - so funky mopeds galore!!! Best take my camera eh!!!! ;O)

Thanks for looking and TTFN xx

5 comments:

  1. this is lovely hun and especially love the papers and that gorgeous doily punch, which frames the photo so well.

    Enjoy your weekend away and have a great time Happy Anniversary in advance xx
    Hugs Katexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful page Polly, such a pretty design and suits the photo perfectly

    Have a lovely weekend in Whitby,

    Take care XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely layout Polly, you have an award on my blog.

    :)

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly, this page is just gorgeous!
    I have enjoyed looking at your site and I can see you are very talented. All your art is so pretty.
    You asked me to e-mail you but I couldn't find your e-mail address. Mine is nliten@usa.net
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page is so lovely Polly!!! really beautiful details!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete