Pages

Saturday 31 July 2010

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge - Sketch

After a fantastic week in Robin Hoods Bay with Steve and our adorable nephew Josh I feel totally refreshed. You wouldn't believe the long walks we went on - in fact one walk nearly led to the assistance of Air Sea and Rescue!!!! Slight exaggeraton says Steve but the way my legs were feeling I wouldn't have minded the assistance!!


So scrap pages galore are on the go but as they take me quite some time to do I thought I would enter a couple of card challenges.

This card is for the Kenny K's Girlz challenge which was to follow a sketch. Just love these digital images.



The image has been coloured in with Prisma Pencils and Sansador. The main papers are from K&Co Madeline collection (my all time fave papers), the gingham paper is by My Minds Eye which has been stamped with a lovely vine stamp which I got from The Hobby House yonks ago. All papers have been inked with Vintage Photo. Added some flowers and a Martha Stewart punched border with some added diamantes and thats it really.

And now onto the next one xx

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOO another post, hell you are on the ball. Love the card Polly, but I dont get these digi things, you know what I am like, lol. See you both soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love her she is lovely and adore the vintage feel to the card.

    Hope your legs are feeling better now
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete