Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Just Magnolia challenge - Sketch by Bev.

I now only have a couple of handfuls of Magnolia stamps now - all my favourite ones lol - I had so many of them it took ages to choose a stamp and by the time I had sorted the stamp, paper, embellishments etc it was time for bed :O)))

Its been a very long time since I joined in with such a large card challenge site but I liked the sketch so decided to have a go.  (Think it helps having not to work this week - seem to have lots of time for crafting :O)

This card is for the Just Magnolia Challenge which is to follow a sketch by Bev Rochester.  I masked Tilda on a wooden bench and coloured her with Polychromo Pencils and Sansador.  I have for once just used paper from off-cuts so unable to say which range they are from, distressed the edges with a pair of scissors and inked up the edges with Vintage Photo and punched the smaller papers with a Martha Stewart punch.  Added Voile ribbon and a couple of flowers and here it is.



Thanks for looking
Polly xx

3 comments:

  1. Now there is the Polly I know and love, lovely to see you back blogging more often, must have been that holiday (no I don't want to know what the pair of you got up to, but what ever it was whoop whoop to you) This is fabulous and I am surprised you have not entered it in more of the challenges - it does fit..... more people need to see your beautiful work...... also never be ashamed of the mess you create you should be proud and display it like the rest of us, off on a weeks hol at home next week hope to see you if you have some free time

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being off work on your 'jollies' certainly helps with the crafting. Glad you are relaxing and crafting and generally enjoying the break. See you soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is just stunning sweetie your colouring is just perfect and I love the colour scheme you have used
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete