Pages

Sunday 22 August 2010

Just Magnolia - Sentiment

Made a card for the Just Magnolia challenge and I don't think I read the challenge properly - it said sentiment but I've done a small quote so not sure if it fits the bill or not :O(  Tut that will teach me to read properly!!!

Anyway if it does fit the bill here is the card I made. 


Again I've used paper from my ever mounting scrap-paper box so unsure of the papers used, quite a few punches ie my fave Martha Stewart Doily, butterfly, a flower and leaf punch, plus beige cardstock and lots of Range Diamond stickles.  Dancing Tilda was coloured with polychromos pencils, the QUOTE!!  (shaking head) was pc generated.  Well fingers crossed!!

Thanks for looking

Polly xx

3 comments:

  1. oh I would have done something the same as you hun so I would say it is a gorgeous card and so delicate and perfectly coloured and good luck in the challenge
    cya soon
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are so 'suttle' as I say! Really gotgeous. Did you need a bit of creative therapy after the hard work we put you through? You were such a help! Thanks, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so soft and delicate looking Polly! Love the colors and sweet image!!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at JUst Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete