Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

Untitled Scrapbook page

Struggling with a title for this layout but I'm sure one will come to me eventually :O).  I've scrapped little grandaughter Daisy again - just love this photo of her in the garden. 

The main  paper is by Kaiser and the smaller papers are by Prima.  I have made the flowers out of cardstock, spritzed with water and scrunched up.  The edges of the paper have been spritzed with water for distressing and inked with Vintage Photo.  The leaves are Marianne Dies.  And here she is....


Thanks for looking

Polly x

3 comments:

  1. Daisy is a darling, so photogenic. Great layout Polly! See ya soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the papers and the hand made flowers a stunning layout, thanks for the lovely commment, Matt is going to take lots of photo's (he has a new phone coming with a better piccy thing on it than my new camera)me being me and not very photogenic unlike Daisy who definitely is - so you might not get to see many of the photographs :)
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful smile! Love the layout.

    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete