Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

The Shabby Tea Room - White & Bright

Over at The Shabby Tea Room Challenge site the theme for this week is White & Bright - use white and another colour so .... I used their inspirational photograph of white and yellow!!

I have used some lemon and white papers which I have had in my scrap stash for over a year now - don't know the name as I always chop off the make/design when I use it - tut!!!  Tilda is from the new 2011 'You are so special' range which landed on the doormat this morning :O).  I have coloured her in with Distress Ink Refillers on watercolour paper, the sentiment stamp 'Life is short, do what you LOVE' is by Hero Arts.  Flowers are again from my box of ever increasing flowers that I seem to buy frequently from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The lovely floppy voile ribbon is from Boyes and here it is....



Thanks for looking

Polly

6 comments:

  1. oh delish, so pretty and delicate, elegant and just gorgeous, this would fit perfectly in the Secret Crafter challenge too hun
    cya Thursday
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Sweet little image and your color is superb! Thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I {heart} that sweet Tilda image and so lovely in lemon yellow! Thanks for sharing your creation with us all this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful hun I love the colours its soooo pretty. Tilda is fabulous I love the new ones they look great.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YOU'RE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!! Just love this card , cute it may be but it's so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderfully adorable card!! Congrats on being one of the TERRIFIC TOP THREE WINNERS!!

    ReplyDelete