Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

Challenge 2 over at Bildmalarna

Over at the Bildmalarna challenge site their 2nd challenge is 'Blue' so rather than a card I decided to decorate a photo frame that I have had in my stash for quite some time now :O).  In fact I have 3 of these frames, 3 gorgeous grandkiddies so perfect for each one of them! 

This is Daisy who we had the whole weekend - thoroughly enjoyed having her except for the 4:30 wake up call from her - and what is on the tv at that ricdiculous time in the morning - NOTHING!!!


My Bildmalarna stamp has been coloured in with Polychromos pencil and blended with Sansador, the butterfly and lace edging is from my new Magnolia diecuts and the paper is by Prima. 

Thanks for looking  Polly xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty frame stunning butterflies and great photo
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you have made ♥
    Unni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely! Congrats to the winning of the Bildmålarna Challenge this time. Well worth it!
    Love n hugs
    marie

    ReplyDelete