Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

The Color Room challenge - sketch and colour palette

Although I said I was giving up on attempting art journalling I am still trying to be a little random and messy with my spray inks.  So seeing this scrapbook sketch over at The Color Room (and using the colours fushia, raspberry, white and sunflower)  I decided to have a another go at creating a 'random'!!! background for the layout.  3 backgrounds went in the bin straight away but this one I hung on to and once I started placing bits and pieces here and there, its kinda growing on me :O)

I've used a couple of photos of Heidi Mae finding a snail in the garden - and believe me Urrgh is the right word for them! Slimy horrible things!!!  Anyway here is the layout


Thanks for looking Polly xx

2 comments:

  1. love the spraying think the colours go really well with the way you have laid out the page very pretty, like the new style
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brill Polly, beautiful layout, love the colours as well... well done you!!! xx

    ReplyDelete