Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Playing around with Inks

Been a funny old week - even though we are on a weeks break its been a little manic and all our well-laid plans have gone out the window due to me and my new 2 week old FIAT 500 just not getting on (fraid me and twin air engines just dont get on well at all).  

Armed with a old pizza box I set to work using all different colours of inks, dylusions stamps and then the best bit, colouring and making them all up to look nice.  And this is what I came up with...


It needs some ribbon or wire so it hangs but I pretty much love it - even at its ugly stage I still liked it but then that was probably down to knowing exactly what I wanted to do with it and how I wanted it to look.

It even meets the following challenges

Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Creative Monday - Anything Goes
Crafting when we can - Things with wings

I have a few more tags to show you but they can wait til tomorrow :O)

Thanks for looking

Polly xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic! Thank you so much for linking up at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at the second-prize drawing!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag, you can never go wrong with hearts and wings. :o)
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty creation so sorry to hear that your having vehicle problems cya soon
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is brilliant! I love the varied colour of the background, just amazing!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great make, thanks for joining us at CWWC this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete