Pages

Thursday 6 June 2013

Stampotique Challenge - Incorporating an Envelope

Its that time again for a new challenge over at Stampotique and this weeks theme of  'incorporating an envelope' has been set by the very talented Valerie - here is what Valerie has to say about her challenge.

I love the idea of using every day objects for art. I would like us to try creating an art project that incorporates an envelope - any shape or size, new or used. You can flip, fold, score, tear, ink, paint, stamp, doodle, embellish or keep it clean and simple - just have fun!

I decided to use an old A3 envelope that I found at work  - I made a tag and envelope which I inked up with Picked Raspberry and Cut grass then inked again through a flower stencil.  I stamped Abstract Foliage (3031) around all the edges, stamped Enjoy today (7319) on the tag and stamped Vintage Postcard (8114) on the envelope front.  Added a matching ribbon and here it is....


 
Do pop over to the Stampotique blog and see what my creative DT buddies have made and join in with us
 
Happy Crafting
 
Polly x

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Polly, these colours look gorgeous together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. However there are couple of that offer top quality and at most reasonable prices.


    Here is my blog: historia piwa

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea and such pretty colours just a beautiful set
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colors and lay out, makes a beautiful piece!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete