Pages

Sunday 28 July 2013

Besties of Oz Challenge


Over at the Besties Challenge blog there month long challenge is all about the Wizard of Oz.  Just had to join in with this gorgeous Scarecrow image that was purchased with a Besties voucher that I was given as a birthday treat by my lurvely crafty buddies - thank you so much they are all so yummy.

I decided to make a little wall hanging using Scarecrow.  I have coloured Scarecrow in with Copic pens, the background is Ranger Distress Inks.  The grass diecut and wheat diecut is by Joy available from The Hobby House.  The plant pot is a template readily available on the internet and the quote is by Tim Holtz.  The shabby hanger is by Melissa Frances from My Crafty Heart - very shabby chic... and here it is......

 
Thanks for looking
 
Polly xx

3 comments:

  1. ah Polly lovely to see your first of many wonderful creations with your purchases and this one is a great choice and love what you have done with him, looks great, cya soon
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hia Darling Polly,

    I really love your scarcrow, and the saying is so true.

    I am trying to put a photo on my blog to enter a challenge but cant find how you post it on.
    Love Sandy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute Polly. Good luck ont he challenge.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete